Sunday, February 28, 2010

Overdone

Yesterday my dom was online. He poped up after my morning peek and told me I could grab my wand and cum as many times as I wanted to. Happily, I grabbed it up and started going at it. It was almost hard to cum the first time, but the 2nd time wasn't, as it usually it. Of course, it caused me to squirt all over the place. I'd just washed those sheets! It was a lot, too...

Finally, I made it to three, about the time he told me 6 minimum. 6? I was luck I managed 3. I'd only done that once before. Still, I tried and tried and I think I hit 4, but I'm not entirely sure. All the motions of my body was there, but I didn't feel the muscles spasming like usual inside me. Then again, I don't think they could. I didn't have anything left to squirt, but I felt myself try anyways. He told me to take a break. I did.

All of a sudden I was late. I'm not sure how long I was lying there, but I had evening plans and it was quickly gaining on evening. I was lying there in a puddle of my own stuff, soaked through with it, so I needed to add a bath to my to-do list. I stumbled into the shower and washed up mindlessly. I think a lot of my problem was I hadn't eaten yet, but I didn't have time to cook by then. I poped a vitamin and got ready. I didn't get everything I needed to do done before time to leave. It made us late and then we couldn't find the place with made us later. Missing the entire first hour, everyone else was lost and bored. I could have stayed all night anyways, but they insisted on leaving.

I came home disapointed and lacking in two orgasms and my nightly peaks. I walking into my room, looked at my hitachi and cringed. I made some food, watched some youtube, looked at my hitachi and cringed. I read my book some, looked at my hitachi and cringed. I read some more, looked at my hitachi and cringed. Finally I asked myself if I was ready for the punishment that went with not touching that thing at all tonight. I had no trepidation at all. I didn't have the energy to worry about it since all of my energy was focused on it not touching me.

You know how when you weight lift on one arm too much, you can blow the muscle? It's useless and weak until it heals. That's what my vagina feels like. I don't think I could orgasm if I tried.

At first I just accepted that I'd have a top out on my even days in March and would get punished for the rest. Now, I don't think I can hit a top out every other day. I don't think I could peak at all after March 4th.

When I was younger and supposed to be starting in on masturbation, I didn't. I didn't masturbate at all until I was 19. OCD, mostly. It kept me from being able to handle it. I was also shy and wouldn't ask what I was doing wrong to not enjoy it like others did. That's changed, but my formative years are what's important. I think I've missed out on building muscle tone in my vagina. Really. I think that's what it is. It means I get BIG orgasms, but I get few.

The hitachi still hasn't touched me. Nothing has. I'm so overloaded still that the blanket on my nipples makes me wince.

I'll take my punishment. Happily. But not a damn thing is touching me today. Not. A. Damn. Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment