Monday, February 22, 2010

First Day

It started wih something I'm not supposed to do: Interfere with work. I ended up keeping my phone in the hoodie pocket and checking it obsessively to see if he'd said anything new. A deprived sub? Who me? Never. (/sarcasm)

I wore the hoodie because it helped hide the nipple clamps in the car. Once night fell it was easy to get them back on. The bra liked to press against them. It hurt, but then again, it has a chain connecting the clamps, so it'd pull anyways.

The thong was highly annoying. I don't even know what the point of wearing one IS. @.@

I peaked before work, drove around with a silver bullet and nipple clamps and came home to be tortured by small bursts of the hitachi. Then I got undressed and had an anal plug put in me and the bullet in my vagina on low as I write this. I'm shaking all over. I want to cum sooooo bad. I shoke while at work too. I'm so full of crazy sexual hormones. I could cry for release.

The plug keeps trying to work its way out. Damn IBS. Kills my fun.

The cats are hungry. I should go feed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment