Saturday, February 27, 2010

Laundry

I pulled the car up next to my door to load my clothes into it. I had my ALL my clothes and sheets to wash. It was a lot of stuff. I left the car running to keep it warm. I was so out of clothes that I wore an old pajama outfit that has too big pants and a too small shirt. I put my leather jacket over to keep warm, since I was washing all of my hoodies. Inside the apartment, I couldn't hear my car at all. It made me nervous, knowing that there are people walking around my complex at all hours of the night and I'd left the keys in with it running. So I stayed by the front window to watch it.

I grabbed my bag of goodies as I made to leave and it occured to me that with the tight shirt and open jacket, I'd have no way of clamping my nipple discreatly. Not to mention the laundry mat I go to has camera everywhere, including the parking lot. Usually I view that as a good thing. Not when clamps are involved, however. So I just settle for the vibe and start driving, not wanting to run into the bedroom to put the clamps on quickly, or turn the care off.

All the way to the mat, I continued to get nervous about my spur of the moment decison to forgo the clamps. I almost pulled over and put them on, but my route is well lit and police patroled at that time of night. So I kept going. Truly, I had no good excuse this time other than, "It was cold outside and I was in a hurry." Again, I knew I wouldn't lie.

Before I went into the mat, I dropped the clamps into the inner pocket of my jacket. When I finished my clothes, I put everything in the car and went back inside real quick to the bathroom there. I put the clamps on before leaving to drive home. There was a guy there doing his laundry, watching Glen Beck on the TV, sending me small glances. I felt a thrill of excitement walking by him with the clamps on, knowing he was unaware of what happened. I should have been embarassed. I wasn't.

The entire ride home, the vibe felt more intense than usual. I ended up at home, checking my e-mail, humping the bed. This morning's peak in the shower was enough to drive me mad. After all that, I'm crazed with the need to cum. To ride it out in its entirety. To beg and plead for such a release. And I haven't even done my two peaks for the night. I crave the masturbation, but I fear the lack of release. It's going to keep me up all night, thrashing and moaning. I just know it will.

I almost feel like crying every time I peak and have to stop. It's one of the reasons I can't do denial to myself. I have to have a reason, even if that reason is to please my dom, or simply a fear of punishment that I will do to myself once told to.

I'm off to my nightly ritual. I'm not looking forward to it. I'm on edge. I want to cum, so very badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment