Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I long morning

I woke up early and I was stifling hot. I peaked as I was told and then hopped online. He was there and he had plans. I've had a silver bullet inside me all day. The batteries died one and I had to replace them. No surprising. I've been using the same ones for a while. My bullet has never gotten so much use before!

I had plans to try and make myself to laundry. Didn't happen. Instead I laid on my bed, naked, and withered and moaned and cursed. At one point I hit a spot that felt like the begining of a build but all I could do was stay there in that exact spot. It couldn't climb any higher. My clit throbbed. I wanted to rub it. I wanted to cum, over and over again. I didn't care if I squirted for it. I begged to rub myself and he said no. I figured he would. I'm so wet I can't even clean it up. I could hardly eat anything through the building in my stomach that went nowhere.

I'm having to wear the nipple clamps as I write this and through my trip to work. I hate taking it all off in the parking lot in the daylight. I jump every time I see a movement.

I'm pretty sure the dirty thong I put back on it soaked already. I'm going to have to make many bathroom trips to clean up tonight, I can feel it.

I keep humping the bed and clenching my inner folds involuntarily. I feel consumed by need. He calls me a slut. Currently, I can't help but agree. I'll be a slut for anyone if they will give me release...

No comments:

Post a Comment