Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Headache

I managed to get off work a little early last night and I planned to make use of my time with some things I needed to catch up on. Instead, the minute i walked in the house I recieved a frantic text message from a friend who was visiting a friend of hers in my very apartment complex. She had tried to pop his back since his neck hurt (something I tell her not to do) and then he ended up in massive pain and couldn't move. So I ran over and fixed him. I stayed for a little while to make sure he was fine then he went to be and we all came back to my place.

I showed her some new toys I've got since last she visited and gave her the cordless vibe that just didn't live up to what I needed it to. Her birthday was coming soon, so it seemed like a good gift. I also had her use the mint extract cream because she saw it and had never heard of it before. Watching her reaction to it had me laughing to tears. She put it on her boyfriend and we both ended up laughing at him as well.

All night the girls at work had been a riot of jokes. I'd been building a headache and all the laughing wasn't helping. By the time my friends left my head was pouding. I tried to check my e-mail real quick but I ended up feeling sick from the pounding of my head. I fed the cats and almost passed out bending over to do so. So I took some more pain killers, a sleep aid, and went to bed. I slept a good twelve hours, but the headache is gone, at least.

This means I didn't peak twice last night as I should have. I did my one this morning. I'm bleeding so much it felt weird to do. heh My period plans to be extra special this time, I can tell.

I have no idea if I'm going to be punished or not for last night. My dom is nowhere to be found. I guess I'll find out later, the hard way.

My nipples hate me. The little rubber ends on the clamps act like vinyl seats after a while and stick to the skin, causing the process of taking them off to be worse than it already is. I need to line them in fur, or something. I should look at the craft section at walmart and come up with a plan. I can get some cash back for laundry during that trip as well. Friday is going to be a long laundry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment