Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Walmart

I kept thinking horny thoughts all night at work. I couldn't help it...

I needed to drop by walmart before heading home. He said I had to keep the vibe and nipple clamps on during that time and buy an enema kit. He told me this before lunch, even. I should've been nervous. I was... But I was throbbing at wet a LOT more.

I was so scared the whole time someone would hear. Wary of the people who passed me. Basic groceries were harder to find than they should have been. I couldn't focus. x.x I grabbed an enema kit as fast as possible since there was a lady stocking in that exact isle. I was so embarassed.

The checkout lane took forever. The chick in front of me had 7 wic cards. My nipples were starting to ache. In the parking lot the cold air hit them and they hardened. It hurt and felt good all at once. I had to haul in all my stuff with everything on. Then once the meltable stuff was put away I got undressed save for the nipple clamps and grabbed the hitachi. My nipples started to have shooting pains by then.

And then I waited. And waited some more. He fell asleep on me. Doesn't bother me, per say. I work late hours and people have a hard time keeping up with me. I know I couldn't keep up with me!

I left the nipple clamps on until 2am, just in case. Taking them off hurt like a bitch, per usual. I'll probably use the wand to peek my 2 times tonight since that was the last toy he mentioned.

I'm trying to be a good sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment