Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Frustrations

He told me this morning after my daily peak that family issues were cropping up and he couldn't dom me so regularly anymore. I understand, I'm not upset about it. He still wants me to keep up my routines, and the dreadful plan for March, but he'll only be able to pop up and tell me things specifically every so often. My blog will be checked on, however, to make sure I'm keeping up. In the end, it may be for the best. I'm not used to such constant attention and I'm having trouble keeping up...

I asked to use my one orgasm for February today since I started my period and this was the last day it'd be pleasant for me. He agreed. So he told me to grab the hitachi and peak 10 times. By the end of that I was shaking, almost in tears, whimpering at my obediant hands, and desperately wanting to scream. He told me then to hold it to my clit as long as possible and when I started to cum, wait 3 seconds, and then stop and don't touch myself at all.

What it did was kill my ride of the orgasm. I gave a few good spasms, but I couldn't finish it. The tension stayed in me and I knew even if I tried to cum again, it'd take forever to get there. He laughed at me and left me to my frustration.

PMS struck with a vengence. I wanted to go to the shower and use my amazing shower head to bring me to orgasm again and ride it through as long as I pleased. I wanted to chuck the nipple clamps across the room and drive to work care free. But then what? Get on here and lie? I'm so bad at lying it's a curse. And I know one thing for certain: I fear his ideas for punishment.

So I heaved a sigh and picked up my clamps and got ready for work. I'll drive as I've been told. I'll peak twice tonight. I'll continue to dread March.

No comments:

Post a Comment