Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Trip

So this past weekend I went on a trip. I drove three hours to go visit a friend and attend a munch I promised to go to if they scheduled it on a Friday. They did. And miraculously, work gave me a three day weekend! My friend was sick and she got ME sick, but not until after I got home. Oh well... It was a nice trip!

After the munch I was invited via my friend to a party made of kinksters. The owner of the house owned a sybian. Now, I have this intense desire to ride a sybian. It took all night, but finally the rest of the party rallied together with me and demanded I get to ride it. So out came the sybian!

I had conditions. One was that I had to use an attachment. There is a reason no one has used the attachments before, they were HUGE and made everyone wince. Second condition was I had to ride it in the livingroom so everyone could watch. I had a dress on, so it covered everything. I accepted. The owner was demanding a souvenir as I went to the bathroom and people were talking about whos phone could record the longest. I came out to find a video camera set up. But I accepted. I really wanted to ride it.

It took a lot of lube and a lot of determination to fit on the HORRIBLY LARGE penis attachment. I really wished I could have tried it without... Anyways, I finally got on and started playing with the settings. The vibe nob set halfway felt like a hitachi on high. One of the girls in my audience was really excited about that. I played with the nobs for a while and showed the camera occasionally what what happening. I got both settings up on high to try it out and everyone was impressed. If you're wondering what vibe on high felt like, as the girl in the audience did, it felt the equivalent of 3 hitachis.

It took a while to get off considering how big it was. I think I came a few times, but couldn't spasm all that well due to how stretched I was. After a while I finally collapsed forward and turned them off with much effort. Unfortunately, the sybian stuck to me. Someone had to come over and pull it out of me while his girlfriend put a pillow under my head. Later, once I regained speech, she helped me get dressed and they both had to help me walk to the car. My knees honestly would not work. It was amazing.

I was sore for dayyyyys.

The next day we went to visit my friend's Master and his dungeon. I got to watch him florentine her. He's very talented. And he tried out all of his paddles for me to see. And I determined I'm not a fan of dragontails (using or receiving). Later that night he tried out his hand made Double Evil on me. It hurt, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Or as bad as it looks... It was nice to experience clover clamps used by someone who knew what they were doing!

Later I got to try suction. The nipples I couldn't handle long due to the previous abuse. The clit I held for a long while. He even vibed on it until it drove me crazy because the vibe was everywhere but where I needed it. So he handed me my hitachi after taking it off (that's right, I packed it) and watched me cum. Then I helped dom my friend as he ate her out. He was happy that I watched them have sex. It's a thing for him.

Then I drove the looong drive home the next day. I think I developed a blister down there for a few days. It hurt a bit. I definitely overdid it. I haven't even thought of touching myself since then.

However, my Dom came online today and noticed I hadn't made a post about my weekend. He said I must post any sexual activity. He says he's going to punish me. I've been writing this with the bullet on. I'll write more later of what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment