Monday, March 29, 2010

After

So whilst I wrote my last post I had the bullet on and kept it on for a while. I put the clamps on and had to wait a long time before given any further instructions. Torturous, waiting is...

I had to keep the clamps tight and pull them off my nipples slowly... three times. It was not a pleasant experience, but I did it without complaint. Well, other that letting him know how much it hurt. Which seemed to only amuse him. I had to peek once and then the scary part started. I had to clip the clamps onto my labia. I hadn't ever done that before.

They clamped onto my inner labia and it stung something awful. I also had to take a picture. I've never taken such intimate pictures before either. It was all so embarrassing for me, I wasn't used to it. I had to take a picture of them as I tugged the chain up and put tension on the clamps too. That also hurt a lot. I could take them off after I sent the picture to him. The relief from that was nice.

I then had to grab my rabbit and give it a blow job before slowly fucking myself with it. Pictures of that too. After a long while he finally let me cum as I begged and begged for release.

He said I was a good girl. That made me happy.

I haven't done anything since, though I haven't had much time. But I'll make sure to document every sexual activity I have from now on. Because he told me to, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment