Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Video Chat!

So me and my dom got Skype and now video chat is possible!

He had me get undressed down to my underwear but I am nowhere near comfortable with my body. I've got meat on me. Perhaps a little more than is needed. So I hid. That made him angry. I don't like it when he's angry. That didn't make me from stand up, though.

So off with the bra, on with the nipple clamps. And then I had to pinch them. Hard. Harder. Harder still. I also had to pull on them. In different directions. They sliped off 3 times and I had to later purposefully pull them off 3 more. Between the pinching and pulling, they were sore enough. Then I had to slap them. Ten a piece.

I also had to watch him cum and leisurely clean up while I was teased and not allowed to cum.

Did you know there's a site online that's just a stop watch? He made use of it. Pinching the clamps for a full minute. And then the hitachi. Oh... The hitachi...

It was on through most of the nipple action. Then I had to time for 5 minutes. Except he wouldn't let me turn it off. I waited for nothing. High. Low. High. Low. High. Finally, ten minutes later he told me to get to the edge and stop. Said that when he reaches 1 he'd let me cum. He started at 10 and counted down, but them started throwing numbers all over the place and never said one. I was about to scream. He finally said I could cum. Then told me to stop 5 seconds in.

I whined whimpered. He told me to turn it back on again. After a while he let me cum again and hold out the orgasm, though I almost thought he wouldn't let me stop.

I begged a lot tonight.

I get the feeling that 20 minutes was only 20 minutes due to him getting tired. If he'd been more awake, it would have been a lot more torture. I'm nervous now. I think he likes video. I also think he was trying to make me cum without permission so he could try and punish me. Oh my...

I'm not allowed to touch myself sexually until we are online together again and he says I can. Nobody else is allowed to either. No toys. No humping. The fact that he got so specific makes me worry how long he's going to have me hold out. I am a tad bit concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment