Friday, July 29, 2011

Sex?

So I set up a booty call with a friend because frankly, it has been a while since I have had sex. I was told to blog about it. I was also told to ask if I could cum while he was here. I did. She said no. Of course she said no. What else would she say?

So the guy came over, we relaxed a bit, we went into my room and started things off slow. He latched on to my nipples and enjoyed making me squeak. Then he petted me. Big, warm, soft hands slowly running all over me. I think I could have done just that all night, it felt so good... But other things happened. He wasn't allowed to do BDSM play, just sexual torture since he knew I wasn't supposed to cum and found it hilarious. He took up the hitachi and set to work with various fingers in me at the same time. It didn't take long before I was calling out how close I was. Finally, it didn't matter, it was happening anyways because of those damn fingers. So he shoved the hitachi back on me and made me ride it... again... and again... and again... I started begging for mercy unintelligibly. Finally, he stopped.

At that point he went to wash his hands and let me recover. I thought it odd he washed his hands but figured he was just being polite. Later I went to the bathroom and found blood. I'm not sure where I was cut or how it had been caused. I mentioned it to him and apparently the blood was why he went to wash up. Though he neglected to tell me I was bleeding! Feh.

After a while of finding his sensitive spots and talking I ended up taking hold of his balls and massaging them. Which was something he could have had done for hours, apparently. We talked some more and then he jumped me and held me down, re-applying the hitachi. It was too much, I begged for him not to. When I finally started to feel like a could cum again, he'd turn it off, wait, and then turn it back on again. By the end I was moaning and bucking and he clamped my legs together and locked them in place with his arms. His body pressed on the end of the hitachi while the business end stayed shoved into my clit. I finally came and he still wouldn't move. I fought, but he had me pinned. I was almost in tears, begging for it to stop when he finally turned it off. I was limp for a while after that one. It felt like a workout.

After that cool down my stomach was growling audibly, as was his. He offered to drive and insisted on food. We got some fast food and that's when I realized how late it had gotten. I had to work in the morning. After food, he hugged me a few times and left with a smirk, amused with himself for telling Arta that I had cum without permission.

The thing that surprised me the most was that he not once seemed inclined to push for intercourse. He had plenty of opportunity but he seemed content just to torture me. I accused him of knowing that sex would make him lose a bit of control and he was wanting to stay on top in the situation. He shrugged and said maybe but he still didn't fuck me. I've had guys too interested in themselves to give a thought on my orgasm. Considering my kink, I don't entirely mind. But I've never had a guy too interested in my orgasm to think aught of himself. It was truly one for the record books.

I do hope that one day he actually will fuck me. I like the feeling of intercourse. Who knew it'd be so hard to get? heh

No comments:

Post a Comment