Monday, March 19, 2012

I suck at updates

So me and Arta split after about a month. Things just didn't work out and all that. You know how it is.

But then started my extended term of celibacy. I had play time in general, top and bottom and all kink related. But for the life of me I couldn't score some sex. 8 months in I ended up with a one night stand because when I get too desperate, I stop caring. I don't entirely qualify that encounter. It was the worst sex of my life, he rubbed off a layer of skin on my clit, and neither of us got off. Eventually we just gave up. It left me feeling the same as before. It was another 2 months before I had another opportunity.

So 10 months total and I finally got some good sex. KINKY sex. Objectifying sex. He was rough and he called me names, and he didn't let me cum, and he took what he wanted from me. It was AMAZING.

I've been having a lot of kinky encounters recently. If I go back to my loooong dry spell I think I'll die. I've overcome a lot of my previous issues about submitting again to anyone which has been ruining my D/s attempts. I've been craving Orgasm Denial again and now I just need someone good at it to take my libido back from me. It's not happy under my control. It prefers being controlled by other. I don't blame it.

So that's about all that's been happening but I haven't made a post in a while, so I thought I'd update for the hell of it. I guess if I get a new dom to control my girly parts, I'll be back here again with regular updates. Until then, I wish you readers lots of kinky sex in your futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment