Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Happenings

So it should be obvious by now that things ended. We went our separate ways and I angrily had a lot of orgasms that first month. Then I died back down to my usual when my fwb moved away. So, I have severely lost count of my orgasms, not that it matters anyways.

After some searching and some failed tryouts, I have landed me a new dom. And she shall be called Arta. That's right, you heard me, she.

This will be my first time having any kind of long term relations with a girl on any level. It should be interesting.

These first two weeks with her have not been a good time for me and it's making my submission difficult. Hopefully I'll level out soon. It's not her fault. I've just been a bit off lately. And then I started my period. So during this down time, I was told to pick up my journal again and make an update. So here I am, making an update.

And now I need to finish my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment