Friday, May 6, 2011

Little bit

So I've been fiending for some action for a while. I'm dying to submit and being fully used up. Not that it's going to happen any time soon, it seems. This morning I spent three hours daydreaming a lovely scene with some random dom I came up with. Finally I started masturbating. Just like in most cases when this happens I intend to stop. Just like in most cases I don't have the strength of will to do so. I want to be aroused all day, I want that torturous feel of yearning and need, I want to edge myself mad. Yet, despite how much I want it, I can't do it on my own. Which seems like a lack of willpower stated in such a way. But to say it as "I can't seem to be a sub and dom myself." is kind of a "no shit, Sherlock" statement. So I don't feel as bad about it.

Small orgasm. Still haven't heard from my dom since that day. No more friend with benefits. Lots of need. That's what's happening on my end.

18/100

No comments:

Post a Comment