Monday, April 25, 2011

Being Lazy

So I've been neglecting my blog but not so much my orgasms. About two weeks ago I has one in the shower. That was a bit of a spur of the moment decision on my part. It was nice, though.

A few days after that my friends with benefits decided to try out the rope skills he had learned at the class we went to. He tied me up fairly well for a beginner and flipped me around in all sorts of ways before fucking me while I was still bound up. It was fun to watch him struggle with the mixed tide of emotions I saw in his eyes as he realized I was entirely at his mercy and was completely dependent on him to move. Ahh, beginners.

A few days after that I felt oddly horny and was remembering that nice night. So I pulled out the hitachi and stared it down like an old foe. I am happy to report that I was able to orgasm from it rather easily and it was as big as I remember them to be. That made me very happy.

In sadder news, my fwb is moving a few states away. Yesterday I saw him off and as I was saying goodbye I couldn't help but tease him. He carted me upstairs to his mostly empty room and took me on the floor, teasing me in every way he could. He made sure I got mine. It was a nice goodbye, if a sad one. But he shall be back to visit. I'm sure I'll have tales of him in the future.

Four more to add to my growing count which puts me at 17/100. The par for the end of April is 33/100. That's a 16 point difference.

In other news, today my dom finally text me. Haven't heard much of him in a few months outside of that day at the mall, have you dear readers? Well, he half assed his way through some commands. I didn't do any of them. Never had the intention to. I wanted to see how long it would take for him to respond. What he would do when he did. And if he would retain focus. The answers were: About four days; simple, vague demands; no. I'm begining to wonder if the other 83 orgasms are even worth keeping track of...

I suppose I'm not entirely blameless. I've been stubborn and naysaying a lot of his requests. I've just grown weary of pretending that what he asks is physically compatible with me, arguing against hard limits for the umpteenth time, and purposefully provoking him into anger. It's as if punishment is the only time he's involved enough to work through & finish a scene. So instead of succumbing to bad behavior for attention, I'm going to lay it all out there for the public to see. It's was he asked of me with this blog. To share all my intimate moments with strangers for that subtle feeling of being exposed and embarrassed. That can work both ways, though. Good thing he's a switch.

So, miffed and sadistically satisfied with my venting, I'm off to bed. Good night random readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment