Friday, April 1, 2011

Catching up

Wednesday night my friends with benefits came over. We always have such a good time together. Again he took me on the couch. My first orgasm came from his face between my legs. The second was his determination to rub another one out. And it succeeded. He tried another one while he was in me but that was pushing his luck and making me crazy. Abandoning that he flipped me over on my knees and took me that way. My hair was wet from the shower when we started. When we finished it was a dry, disheveled mess. But apparently it suited me, or so he said. heh

Last night I was catching up on an orgasm denial blog. He posted a challenge for the women out there. Another synchronized masturbation video that was twenty minutes long. The girl in the video came more times than I could keep track off. I was having a hard time keeping off that edge by the end of it, but I made it and according to the rules I was allowed to cum. A good thing since it only took me one second after the video stopped for it to happen.

For some reason I still find myself craving more despite the fact that I'm a bit sore from last night's vigorous rubbing. Unfortunately I have to get to work.

Doing a bit of quick math, the average for the first three months of the year is 25. I'm at 13. Only somewhat concerning. My friends with benefits might catch me up a bit but he's leaving at the end of the month. At that point, it's going to be a bit more difficult to keep caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment