Tuesday, April 6, 2010

That didn't end well

So my dom is very loaded down with school work lately, it seems. He's given me very little attention and at times seems annoyed by me. I do my best to keep the conversations short, because I feel he sees me as a nuisance. So I started bringing up other topics of conversation when I saw him online. That didn't seem to work either. As these posts are a testiment to, I can go quite a long time without seeing much of him.

I don't blame him and feel it's not my place at all to say anything about it. The semester is winding down, and I was going through a lot the past couple of weeks. We've both been busy. But I find myself to be massively horny these past couple of days. So I re-posted my ad on fetlife for a dom. Considering how little activity my dom shows on that site, I was pretty sure he'd never come across it.

I got an e-mail barely an hour later. An hour after that, my dom pops up and asks if I'm horny. Such luck! Of course he'd pop up after I posted that and make me feel bad.

After 10 minutes with the hitachi and no orgasming I got to try out my new anal beads. (Which by the end of things did exactly what I thought they'd do, considering how long they are. They're soaking currently.) Another 15 minutes with the hitachi before it started to get really warm. On with the rabbit for quite a while more, the rotation and vibe set on low. All of this in the most embarrassing of camera angles. He's been pushing me on that.

Then he asks, "Do I bore you?" Which I found to be an odd question. I thought it was because of how still I was laying. Which was because I had to concentrate really hard not to cum. I said as much. In response, he copy&pasted my ad. I asked if he was mad, he made it very clear that he was.

I had to peak and almost cum, then I had to pull the rabbit out and spank my pussy 5 times. Then 30. Then 30 more showing that I was doing it harder. Then 5 more. Then 5 more. Finally he told me I could remove the beads and go to bed. No touching myself until he said so.

How he even managed to come across that post so soon is beyond me. Of all the timing in the world! I have a very angry dom on my hands... I find myself rather concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment