Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Guy

So, I'm thinking my dom either blocked me or died. He hasn't been on since he was mad at me. Possibly on purpose? No idea. That fact didn't stop me from talking to the new guy that responded to my ad that I posted. But, my dom's rule of writing all sexual activity still holds, so I'm writing. Of course, he also said not to do anything, but I didn't do it without directly being told to by a dom... Yeah, I'm a bad slave. I've been stressed. I don't care.

Anyways, the new guy is young and inexperienced, which is why I didn't hold his decision making skills against him. New ideas seemed hard for him to come by. Finally, after a long time of talking and me giving him no direction, he got around to it. He's very into nipple play and considering how slow he types, that lasted quite a while. The was some nipple pinching and twisting (child's play after my dom) and even some clit pinching. That was the odd part, as it didn't hurt overly much, just caused muscles to twitch.

Then he got down to the other part. I'd have to run the hitachi around for a while without it touching intimate places, then hold it to my clit. Then stop. Then rub with my fingers. Then stop. Repeat. It went on for quite a while. He made me beg for a long time and then stop all stimulation and continue to beg for orgasm. He finally let me cum, I guess 45 minutes later, and when I did, I squirted. It made quite a mess. I was annoyed, he was amused. As it always is.

It felt nice to release a little sexual tension but he seems to have no interest in giving me offline tasks, as I had stated previously. So, he's rather boring. Also, I miss my dom's creativity.

I got in my order for the Sex Toy girl in town. I'm missing a piece but she'd going to bring that by tomorrow. I'm most excited about my weird looking purple thing for kegel exercises. I can't wait to try it out. I mentioned it to new guy but his comments and reaction made me think he wasn't sure what I was talking about. Poor new guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment