Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chastity

So a few nights ago I had a dream about being locked in my chastity belt and my dom telling me to freeze the keys in a cup of water and he'd tell me when I could melt them. I woke up and told him about it and he immediately told me to put on my belt.

For the rest of the day, I spent wore that belt and the kegel things in me. I had to take the belt off after about 8 hours, the straps were digging in too much. That night, just before bed, I was allowed to take the kegel things out. The next morning to told me that I was to have no orgasms and no unverified stimulation at all for the rest of the month. That ended up being about 12 days, plus two since my last orgasm. It's been a long week.

Multiple times I've been in situations where I've been increasingly horny and he has even instructed me to continue in those situations, but no touching at all. And now I'm on my period which won't end until Friday anyhow.

I kept forgeting to post all this, so I am now. Do to all the forced lack of activity, I haven't gotten that far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment