Monday, March 7, 2011

You Have The Right To Remain Silent

So I was driving home Tuesday, an hour long endeavor, when I saw someone pulled over by a cop. I thought about how dark that interstate was at night and even with all those cars, nobody can see you when that happens. I thought about all the unmarked cops around this area and how easy it would be for someone to pretend to be a cop. But then I started fantasizing about a dirty cop pulling me over and doing bad things to me. I don't really have a cop thing... But it was something new to muse over for a change.

It was pretty arousing and I was very hot and bothered by the time I got home. Using only fingers I spent about thirty minutes masturbating before I got off. It was nice.

Thursday I woke up horny. I knew my dom never responds in the mornings but I tried anyways. Receiving no response I took matters in my own hands. I edged for about an hour before finally allowing an orgasm.

So that puts me at 7/100. The monthly average for 100 orgasms is 8.3 and here it is March already and I've yet to make it to that number. It'd be kinda nice if I had some tasks to do that would make me want to bust out the remainder of January and February... To catch up, I'd need to have 17 orgasms before the end of March. That's a lot for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment